An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekly Report - October 8, 2010

This week has been spectacular for DMC. In just a matter of one week, it has already surpassed the profit of my long-held and favorite EDC. I'm planning to keep this stock and wait 'til the PPP convention in November. MPI was also great. It has peaked to as much as 4.13 before correcting to 3.98 today. A further correction will make me accumulate this stock next week. 


Anyway, here's the weekly summary of my current holdings and profits/losses. All my holdings were up except for FLI (click here for my last week's portfolio). That's all I did this week, one sell order of SLI and peek every now and then on major price movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment