An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Stocks Volatility

Our market was up by more than 70 points today and luckily, all of my issues were up (or that should just be normal for such a market index gain). In just a matter of one trading day, 4 out of my 6 losing stocks for weeks are now in the positive region and just two were left in reds, MBT & VLL. I believe these are strong stocks so I won't mind holding them for months. What I missed today is the rally of SLI when it reached 2.50 which happened between my travel from home to office. I was very willing to sell it at 2.40. Anyway, I made an off-hour order at 2.50. If it won't get executed, I will sell it on whatever price above 2.30 when I wake up (that would be around 10:15am Phil time). I am bearish on the stock because I don't want to be a speculative-type anymore. I want to be more of an investor rather than a gambler.  :-)
Here's the status of my portfolio as at end of October 4, 2010 trading day.



I intentionally changed the color/format to put distinction from my weekly report.   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment