An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Disconnected (E)-Life

I was not able to update my blog lately for one good reason - my damn internet connection at home is gone. After waiting for a year and being able to use it for a couple of days only, my fiber optic box suddenly fails to authenticate itself to the network. Pinasabik lang ako..  :((


I just had a very small time of peeking price actions in the market from the site. On CEB's debut last Tuesday, I was about to write about it's 'high flying' first day performance but today, it's not applicable anymore. Really, I still have a lot to learn in the market. Is it possible to use the 'stabilization fund' to buy the 'over-allotment shares' to jockey up the IPO?  :-) I hope on our vacation on December, we could attend a fundamental and technical analysis seminar so that I can make this blog a little more informative and device my own S.M.A.R.T. trading strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment