An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekly Report - October 1, 2010

My position almost remained unchanged the whole week. Because of the down trend of mining, I sold my PX and AT while still at profits. I don't know how long will my greed keep me for holding EDC much longer. I still see a clear uptrend on the stock based on technicals and fundamentals.

I am still undecided on what stock to buy with my spare cash. For now, I'm satisfied with my positions. I can always wait for the perfect bargain before I add up some again. Maybe MEG at 2.20 or MPI at 3.50.


No comments:

Post a Comment