An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Island in the Sun

Hep hep...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C3zgYW_FAM
Hep hep... And we're on a holiday..   ^_^ 


Woohooo! We are to have our vacation in a few days' time and we're just sooo excited! I rarely work at site and I wasn't even minding the stock market at its trading hours. For the meantime, I want to get stock trading out of my system during this short vacation and do nothing but enjoy. Tomorrow, I'll buy anything on that spare cash, be 100% invested, and try to forget the market to as much as I can. I'll probably buy NIKL or add more AGI.


Man, I hate seeing that two-digit paper loss on ALI...

No comments:

Post a Comment