An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekly Report - November 5, 2010

This week, I have significantly reduced my holdings due to profit taking as narrated in my November 2 diary. I also sold my CEB at a loss because of fear which I later regretted because I was able to tolerate a paper loss of 10% in my ALI and EDC but I immediately panicked in my CEB when it was just -7%. Perhaps I should set a certain percentage of loss on a position before I mechanically decide to sell at given ranges of ratios in my portfolio...


Here's my portfolio at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment