An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where's the Bargain?

Seems like I'm wrong with my hunch. I ended up selling more of my holdings. I am only 44% invested now. My return is now 49% so I almost ended up selling all my stocks. Actually, I posted all of them at their peaks but only a few of them were executed. I sold my MEG, MBT, and FPH with 11.5, 9.9, & 9.7% net profits, respectively. I'm now left with four stocks, EDC, FGEN, TEL, and MPI. I believe the three of these (with the exception of TEL) will perform more in the weeks to come so I didn't force to sell them today.
I'm still waiting for that healthy correction!

No comments:

Post a Comment