An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back to Properties

Last Friday, we made several trades that put the majority of our portfolio back to properties. I read somewhere that it is highly probable that interest rates will be lowered in the months to come so I guess there's still some juice to be squeezed out of them. I got several SLIs and VLLs at 2.26 and 3.32, respectively.

On my wife's recommendation, I also bought some DMCs at 26.30. Why? Because she likes its graph, qualitatively (another woman's intuition).

We are now 76% invested with a 46.2% effective annual return.

No comments:

Post a Comment