An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Missed Bargains

When I woke up at 6:25am (10:25am Phil time), the market was down for around 20 points. I noticed in the intraday chart that after crossing the 4,000 mark, the market was sharply going down. Expecting that the market will correct further, I decided to delay my buying and do it before the closing in my site office. Unluckily, we got through a minor road accident. The police arrived in our scene after 40 minutes and another 40 minutes for them to investigate and do their accident report. When I reached the site, it was already 8:30. I immediately checked the market, and to my surprise, the market just went sideways and closed 0.11% lower. In short, I missed some bargains. I was supposed to buy back BPI, MBT, and more ALI. Well, I hope that that accident is a blessing in disguise for me to buy them cheaper tomorrow.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment