An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eid Mubarak!

It's a long weekend here in the middle east because of the ending of the holy month of Ramadan. The weather is still uncomfortable, yet it's still nice to go out on the beach and relax for a bit...of course, with a little time to ponder about our stocks...  :-)

DOW has been up for 75 points since PSE's last trading day. I wonder if our market will decouple and finally enter a healthy correction OR it will continue its strength and break the 4,000 psychological resistance... Either way, being 45% invested only, I will be fine on both outcomes. If the market continues its uptrend, I will sell if I achieve my target profit, and if it's down, I'll hunt the bargains. Well, I still believe our market is still bullish in the mid to long term so I won't mind being 100% invested again.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment