An OFW who have a very limited access of information on PSE-listed companies can profitably trade/invest in the Philippine stock market.

About Me

My photo
The blogger is an OFW in the UAE waking up 10 minutes early to do his everyday trading. :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekly Report - September 24, 2010

I was out for almost a week because my wife was hospitalized. I just got a few minutes to peek into the market and do some quick trades. This week, I bought nothing but properties. Here's the composition of my portfolio as of September 14, 2010. I will be posting this report every weekend. Obviously, I have high hopes on property stocks in the mid to long term and a bit extra cautious on mining stocks.

Note:
Average price is including all the buy AND sell charges. Example, I bought TEL here at 2,385.
If you want a copy of my spreadsheet, just send me a mail at tubero.ramon@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment